Dr. Lam Ming Kuen, Joseph
Specialist in Neurosurgery
Honorary Clinical Associate Professor (Honorary),
(Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Surgery, The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
Clinical Assistant Professor (honorary) in Family Medicine,
(Jockey Club School of Public Health and Primary Care, The Chinese University of Hong Kong).
Dr. Lam is specialist in Neurosurgery, which is a specialty taking care of disease involving the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Neurosurgery also provides treatment of various neuralgia and neuropathic pain. Treatment provided by neurosurgeon including, surgical and non-surgical treatment.
(852) 27243000 / (852) 2366 1888
(852) 9248 0088
12/F, 26 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Cantonese, English, Mandarin
Consultation Hour: By Appointment
|Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday / Public Holiday|
|10:00 - 19:00||OPEN||OPEN||OPEN||OPEN||OPEN||10:00 - 14:30||CLOSE|
Medical Consultation and examination
- Consultation on brain and spine diseases and neuropathic pain.
- Onsite radiological investigations including digital X-ray, bone density scan, CT scan.
- Arrangement of physiotherapy, special radiological investigation and hospital admission.
Minimal Invasive Brain Surgery
- Neuronavigation guided brain tumour surgery
- Cyberknife and X-Knife Radiosurgery
- Endoscopic brain surgery
- Skull base surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Awake craniotomy
Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
- Percutaneous Hydrocision Lumbar Discectomy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic and Microendoscopic lumbar discectomy
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Lumbar disc nucleus replacement
- Artificial intervertebral disc replacement
- Minimal invasive cervical and lumbar spine fusion.
Neuropathic Pain Treatment
- Epidural nerve block.
- Radiofrequency therapy for back pain (Facet joint and lumbar disc)
- Radiofrequency therapy for trigeminal neuralgia
- Spinal Cord Stimulator for chronic pain.
- Endovascular treatment of cerebral artery aneurysm or stenosis
- Carotid endarterectomy under regional anaesthesia.
- Vagal nerve stimulator for epilepsy.
- Programmable ventriculoperitoneal shunt.